Writers Profile

 



Assalamualaikum to all my dear readers. Hi and a very good morning everyone. Nice to meet you again. 

A simple introduction:- 

Name: Nurul Hani Nadiah Binti Mohd Razhali

Age: 19 years old (2021)

State : Sungai Petani, Kedah

Education centre: Centre Foundation Studies of Islamic International University Malaysia at Gambang

Programme: Economics and Management Science (ECONS)


The purpose of this blog is to share with readers all knowledge that I learn from my Usrah Class (CCUB 1062). I learn a lot from my group member in the Usrah. For example, I learn the best way of communication, presentation skills, brainstorm idea and so on. Therefore, InsyaAllah I will share various topics that were discussed in my classes. I have made this blog as a sharing platform whether on Islamic topics, Academic topics, or General topics. Hopefully, you guys can get benefits from this blog. Last but not least, I would like to apologise if there are lacking pieces of information because I am still a learner of all things. For the improvement of my Usrah Class, I would like to suggest that each people who need to present about their topic need to open a webcam in order to improve their presentation skills. Last but not least, I like this time of Usrah because it feels more fun and more close rather than the Usrah before because naqibah and all members just like friends of the same age. For me, I learn and gain plenty of information in the Usrah classes and it also reminds us what we have already forgotten plus added new Islamic information that we overlooked before. Therefore, I would like to suggest readers joining Usrah as well as you can because it so much interesting and make you peace after you get tired of all stuff. 


 







Comments

Popular Posts