Introduction

 


Assalamualaikum and a very good evening to all readers . I am a freshie in writing a blog . I hope I can improve myself in writing blogs . Let me introduce myself first . My name is Nurul Hani Nadiah Binti Mohd Razhali . I an nineteen years old in 2021 . I come from Sungai Petani , Kedah Darul Aman . I am studying at Centre Foundation Studies , Islamic International University Malaysia , Gambang in Economics and Managements Science . I am the youngest of four . I have one brother and two sisters . My previous school is Sekolah Menengah Agama Maahad Al-Abidin , Pendang , Kedah . I think thats all from me for myself intoduction . 

So now , this is my first time blogging . I am super duper excited to start blogging right now . I just want to tell you that all the items or topic that I written down in this blog is the topic that I gone through in my Usrah class with Madam Horshiah . There are a lot of knowledges that I get from the classes . This class is also remembered me a ilmu that I already forgot that I already learn at the secondary school . Lastly , my suggestion in this Usrah , I am prefer a small amount of student . It is because the lecturer can focused on them . But it also interesting a big amount of student in one class because we can introduce other friends with different course . Unfortunately , I am not good in presentation , I want to apologize to my lecturer according my worst . I hope I can improve myself in the future .
That all from me , Thank you ^-^









Comments

Popular Posts